Apollo obtain a CS:GO Team!

• Final.jpgBehind closed doors this past week, Apollo have worked tirelessly and we're proud to announce that we have successfully obtained a CS:GO team!

The team, consisting of Canevo_, MaRt1Ns, Jaldokin, Boothy and Spoon will compete competitively for Apollo at Online Major Events and other opportunities that head our way!

We asked a few members from the CS Team to comment on the move;

I am very happy that my teammates and myself have been given this opportunity. Now we can get down to grinding all the way to the top.
    -MaRtiNs

Apollo have given us the opportunity to do something great, all we have to do now is to put in the hours and get the results
    -Spoon

I am very happy to be apart of the Apollo family and look forward to working with the staff team in the future!
    -Canevo

And a few words from our Management team at Apollo;

I'm excited to see Apollo Gaming moving into the e-Sports scene with the new partnership we have with our CS:GO team. I am looking forward to working with these talented individuals and watching their progression over the coming months and years. We hope this will be the start of a new e-Sports era from Apollo Gaming

-ChrisCarr

I’m happy to be in a position to support this CS:GO team with their on-going venture within the competitive scene. This is a new venture for Apollo as a whole and hopefully they can bring in the results we would all like. With Apollo now attempting to make a presence within the eSports scene, we will hopefully be able to attract more teams and players to represent us and in turn help support them in reaching the goals they desire.

-Fatal

Expect to see a lot more from the team and ourselves in the future!

-Apollo Staff Team