Apollo Gaming Forum
PSA for the people who need it.
View Reddit by Pipster711 – View Source
Replace “The Enemy Team” with “Someone”
Toxic femininity much?
Honestly I never thought much of it when I was younger. I never said it or anything just never thought twice when people said it. Fast forward X years and having been very far down the path of those thoughts whenever I see that being used its scary to think about how close someone else could actually be and how casually someone just throws it out there. I’m aware 99% of it goes in one ear and right out the other but that 1% could really be fucked to hear.
Tl;dr Don’t be a douche canoe. You don’t know what the person on the other side of the screen is going through.
Warfare where you’re hell bent on mutual destruction.
The funniest part of this is how Fuckley openly threatened people with this exact webcomic. Weird how the rules don’t apply to some people.
But what if they say that video games cause mass shootings? /S
He is an awesome artist.
Is this [loss.jpg?](https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loss_(comic)
There are some LoL players right now having their minds blown.
Lol I was thinking about an in-game death threat like you’re gonna kill them in-game so I was really wondering why it would ever be inappropriate. Because I think a little bit of trash talk is normally fine assuming you don’t take it too far. But yeah real life death threats not cool.
I use to lie to kids that said shit on shooters. i always told them that the Center of Decency monitored our chats and games and would send letters/ emails to offending children’s parents.
After they’ve already killed members of your own team, that’s when it’s time to strike back… take two of theirs for each of ours!
you know, I wish they’d just send death threats. those I can just ignore and laugh at since it’s probably some 13 yrs old kid telling me they’re gonna snipe me or something IRL
but damn the sad fucks who get offended for losing, then haunt you until they get you kicked or banned from the server by filing a shitload of bullshit complaints.
“But what if they say Fotynite is better than the OG cods?”
When the enemy team suck so bad, you threaten to kill them so they try harder.
Wish i could just copy paste this in game chat when someone dms me those but the game doesn’t allow copy pasting (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
It’s ok to send a death threat if the shithead sent you one first.
Put on your big boy pants, and take an insult like a man. Part of gaming is the trash talking. If you can’t take it, you can always find a different server.
Wow, this was so unfunny I almost had a miscarriage and experienced true l̵̟̮̟̳͚͉͎̮̱̺̩̘̝̏̈́̂̑͊͝͝͝͝o̸͓̦̟͊̌̄͒̀͝s̴͇̳̖̱̋̉̽͂̄͌̀͑̽̅͂͘̚͘s̴̪̻͒̄̑̆̎ͅ
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.