Apollo Gaming Forum
The Denver USO knows what’s up
View Reddit by RickFromTheParty – View Source
They know that the current version of fortnite makes it difficult to have multiple sign onto their epic account?
Ah the USO. I had to wait 4 hours for a flight out of Dallas to go to my next duty station and they had food, games, and even a futon to sleep on.
At least it’s not the Discless version.
They should have just created a bs account just to allow people to play it.
“Player Hotelroom316 been eliminated.”
ooga booga fortnite bad minecraft good
I have young kids in my house who play on PC and I can tell you that Fortnite is poorly designed trash.
* Can’t install on a limited account on Windows (Fortnite Installer doesn’t escalate with UAC properly to do the install with admin credentials. Most other games/programs will prompt for admin creds, but still install for local user.
* Doesn’t have an option to install for all users. (Is installed by default into Program Files, but is a single user install for some reason.)
* If you run the Fortnite installer on a second user account on Windows, it doesn’t recognize the already installed copy and won’t let you continue (workaround is to rename folder temporarily, start the install, kill everything, and then copy the already downloaded files back.)
* Crashes constantly. My house is full of gamers (wife+me+4 kids) who play tons of different games on the same PC (Path of Exile, Sims 4, Diablo 3, PUGB, World of Warcraft, etc) and none of them crash nearly as much as Fortnite. Literally every 5-6 matches my son is raging because Fortnite froze and crashed again.
EDIT one more:
* Don’t ever change your email to another google account on Fortnite, because if you ever log in under the new Google account it will prompt you to create a new Fortnite account because it doesn’t recognize you have an account already, if you complete the setup, all your progress is lost because you won’t be able to login to the old account. (Luckily my daughter had only been playing a week or less when this happened.)
Fortnite bad minecraft good
TIL Fortnite is still in beta.
This is how SAO begins
I really liked going there before a flight when I was still in the AF.
I thought u said OSU
I do understand the logic behind this, I really do, but it was a punch to the gut when I was turned away the first time I tried to visit after EAS.
Fortnite bad. Upvotes left people
I’m curious, can I still use USOs if I have a DD214?
It’s not because they dont like the game read the sign
That place was always good to me
This thing should read, please don’t install New Xbox one dashboard!🤣
We know what we’re doing in Colorado (Sometimes)
It’s all fun and games until a Karen says it’s okay for their hell spawn to do it anyways
Former DEN resident here, specifically Englewood. The USO was the shit back in the day, especially in my long, personal trips to canada and salt lake. That was a life saver when i could get some rest before my late night flights and also was great for when we wanted to come early to the INTL and needed something to pass the time. Great bonding time for me and some of my bros from far lands haha. Pay a visit if your ever in Denver International and need to pass some time.
It’s also a terrible game
I love the USO, very cool place.
OK…I’ll just play apex then
Was an explanation needed. “Don’t install fortnite” should of sufficed.
What’s a USO
Every 9year old : uppset Tom face
And yet somehow my friend had a person log into his Fortnite account from a remote system and spent his V-Bucks. Was the strangest thing. No VBucks purchasing. Just V-Bucks spent.
How does one join the USO 👀
All you had to do was stop at “Please do NOT install Fortnite”
There is never a reason to install Forkknife, ever….
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.